Stress & Adrenal Dysfunction
Join us as Dr. Zendi Moldenhauer unravels the connection between chronic stress and hormonal imbalances that lead to what is commonly called "adrenal fatigue."Register for this Free Masterclass
This Masterclass is for you if:
- You rely on caffeine to wake up but still feel like you are dragging yourself through the day
- You rely on alcohol or "vegging out" to wind down at night, then toss and turn in spite of exhaustion
- Everything feels overwhelming - you've lost your ability to deal with everyday stressors
- You can't recall simple words in conversation, or often forget why you walked into a room
- You are experiencing stubborn weight gain around the middle
- Anxiety and burn-out are at an all-time high
What You'll Learn:
Understanding Your Stress Response
We'll explore the nuances of how your body responds to stress, distinguishing between acute and chronic stressors.
Symptoms and Phases of Adrenal Dysfunction
Uncover the common signs, from chronic tiredness to hormonal imbalances, associated with adrenal fatigue.
Causes of Adrenal Dysfunction
Discover the hidden culprits behind adrenal fatigue, and how everyday stressors may be impacting your well-being.
Learn about potential treatments to address adrenal dysfunction and regain control over your energy levels.
🎙️ Plus a Q&A Session with Dr. Zendi Moldenhaur, PhD, NPP, PNP, RN-BC, IFMCP
Have your specific questions addressed during the live Q&A session. This is your chance to gain personalized insights and expert advice on managing stress and optimizing adrenal health.
Two Opportunities to Attend
Friday, February 9, 2024
from 12:00pm-1:00pm EST
Monday, February 12, 2024
from 7:00pm-8:00pm EST
Watch your email for the webinar link, and get your questions ready for the Q&A session!
About Arbor Health
Established in 2019, our mission is to heal people from the inside out using cutting edge science and the body's natural healing systems. We endeavor to reverse the exponential growth in adult and childhood chronic disease and mental illness through targeted therapies, common sense nutrition, and lifestyle changes.