Autism is a biomedical puzzle that can be solved
Biomedical treatment of Autism addresses the root causes of the disorder.
We would love to solve this puzzle with you and watch your child blossom into their full potential.
The earlier we start working, the better the chances for a fuller recovery.
Have you been told that the best you can hope for is to…
- Train your child with Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)?
- Use psychiatric medication to manage behaviors?
- To embrace stimming or odd behaviors as “it is what it is...”
- Just accept that this is who your child was meant to be?
- Save for a residential home instead of college?
We are here to tell you that there are other options to explore.
We Have MUCH Higher Expectations
We routinely see the following improvements in our patients with autism spectrum disorder:
Mood & Behavior
- Happier mood
- Less aggressive, fewer rages
- Less self-injury
- Eye contact
- Positive physical contact
- Improved communication
- Ability to make friends
- Intellectual functioning
- Focus & attention
- Language & verbal ability
- Creative play
- Higher energy level
- Better sleep
- Gut function
- Varied diet
Biomedical Treatment of Autism
There is so much data available on known issues with problematic biochemical pathways in children with Autism. We do extensive testing to identify which pathways are impacted in your child, and then we work with targeted supplements, traditional medications, diet, and lifestyle to address them.
When we address the root causes of the symptoms, we often see remarkable results!
Treatment Target Areas
- Diet and nutritional deficiencies
- Oxalate sensitivity
- Fatty acid metabolism
- Copper and zinc dysregulation
- Inflammation in the gut, brain, or other cells (mitochondria)
- Cholesterol deficiency
- Amino acid abnormalities
- Toxins & heavy metals
- Other genetic risk factors